Photos

The stunning shower photo above was taken of me in October of 1982 by friend and award-winning photojournalist Monte Paulsen. This blog will contain several photos taken by Monte before, during, and after the birth of my son "Bucky." Thank you, Monte.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Reader's Guide

Some of the posts below are still works in progress, so if you already read them once, you'll probably find I've added more to them since your last visit, especially the one about my pregnancy. Although I started that post three weeks ago, I've been working on it nearly every day since and there's still quite a bit more to go. This is the only way I can tell my story in chronological order. Otherwise, the whole thing would be bass ackwards if I opened new posts with each sitting. That's one fallback to writing a blog, I've discovered.

So please be patient and keep checking back to read more. And please don't be afraid to leave comments -- good or bad. The last post on this page (the first one I actually wrote) will be expanded later when I write about meeting my birthmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment